New Feature! Free MP3 Downloads!
(And pretty cool music)

I confess: I'm a music junky (and my friends and family would say I like a lot of junky music). I prefer to think of myself as eclectic. But I digress.

Cool thing I discovered the other day that feeds my appetite for tunes is the daily download courtesy of AllAboutJazz.com. Rather than the usual 30 second clip you get from Borders or Amazon, you get the full track -- anywhere from 2 to 8 minutes -- from participating artists.

In addition, they've made it easy to include a daily download widget that can be added to a website or *ahem* blog. Scroll down on this page and you'll see it.

Like what you hear? Visit their MP3 shop and buy some more. Prices are reasonable, the downloads are MP3s (no proprietary formats that can only be played on specific players) and you can hear the cuts in their entirety before purchase.

Heck of a deal!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Movie Cavalcade

Contact Fedex Delivery Dept For Your Package....

A few random thoughts on "Cancel Culture."