THIS IS VERY URGENT PLEASE REPLY ASAP.

Hello,

I am Capt. John Rogers (3RD INFANTRYDIVISION). I am with the
Engineering unit here in Ba'qubah Iraq for the United States, we
discovered about $10m (Ten million US dollars) which we want to move
out of the country.

My partners and I need a good and reliable person, we can trust to
actualize this dream. The money is from oil proceeds and its legit. We
intend moving it by diplomatic means to you or  to a safe and secured
location of your choice.

Once the funds get to you, please take your 30% out and keep our own
70%. I shall however leave out other details of this transaction until
I receive an affirmation of your desire to participate. Please contact
me on my personal email address below for more details.

For more details please visit
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm.

Yours truly
Capt Rogers
jrcaptianrogers7@gmail.com

Comments

Doctor,
I'll go halves with you on this.

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Movie Cavalcade

Contact Fedex Delivery Dept For Your Package....

A few random thoughts on "Cancel Culture."