Current (non)reading list

Okay, finally finished Snow Crash, by Neal Stephenson (great book, by the way) and am now, how shall I put this, between reads. I've got a couple of things sitting on the bedside, but haven't launched into anything yet. Actually that's not completely accurate: I've got several new Mangas that I'm reading. I also read one of the Hellboy comics I'd picked up at the library. Somehow those don't seem to count.

I've got several books of short stories I'm going to start, just for grins, including an anthology edited by Nick Hornby and a couple of John Updike collections. Second draft continues to be slogged through...egad, what agony.

Next week I'm in Boston (in my guise as corporate simulacra) and hoping I'll have a chance to get another dozen pages of the second draft beat into shape.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Movie Cavalcade

Contact Fedex Delivery Dept For Your Package....

A few random thoughts on "Cancel Culture."