Open Letter to Kansas School Board

Kansas continues to favor intelligent design over evolution. No doubt because there is a deficit of intelligence there. (Sorry, all my Wichita friends.) My pal Matt pointed me to this Open Letter to Kansas School Board:

"I am writing you with much concern after having read of your hearing to decide whether the alternative theory of Intelligent Design should be taught along with the theory of Evolution...Let us remember that there are multiple theories of Intelligent Design. I and many others around the world are of the strong belief that the universe was created by a Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Read it and laugh.

Or weep.

As an interesting side note, see the Wikipedia entry on John Scopes, famous as the defendent in the Scopes Monkey Trial.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Movie Cavalcade

Contact Fedex Delivery Dept For Your Package....

A few random thoughts on "Cancel Culture."