Quick novel update

It's late and I need to go to bed, but I'm doing a long boring process for work that I'm waiting to end.

What better time that have a Novel Update?

I'm at close to the halfway point, which is misleading since I'll need to start on the second revision as soon as the first revision is complete. Once I finish the first revision (and a little on the second revision) I may be willing to let some people outside my writer's group see what I've written.

People like my charming but demon-of-an-editor wife. I've seen what she does to my children's school work. No way is she seeing this in it's current state.

My goal continues to be to finish first revision by end of summer.

Ha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Movie Cavalcade

Contact Fedex Delivery Dept For Your Package....

A few random thoughts on "Cancel Culture."