National Novel Writing Month is Here!

National Novel Writing Month has officially arrived: 50,000 words in 30 days. I got home from my Trinity Writers' Workshop meeting around 9:00 last night and did some fine-tuning to a short story I'd read, then started The Second Novel (working title: Purple Haze).

I'm a little behind schedule already; to keep up I need to grind out about 1,600 words a day. Last night I managed a paltry 300.

Ouch.

When I mentioned last month that Nanowrimo took place in November, my loving, supportive, long-suffering wife gave me a pained look and said "You aren't going to do that again, are you?"

Did I mention that Nanowrimo can be hard on families?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Movie Cavalcade

Contact Fedex Delivery Dept For Your Package....

A few random thoughts on "Cancel Culture."