My Dog Has Fleas (Fun with four strings)

Youngest son is currently in Hawaii with the church youth choir. He returns at the crack o' dawn Wednesday.

He's the one who's now a better guitar player than me. That milestone hurt more than his being taller, stronger and smarter than me.

I got a trio of text messages from him this evening. The first said, "Dude, I want a ukelele." The second, sent an hour later, said, "I got one. It's a baritone." The third, send approximately five hours later, said, "I can already play Over the Rainbow."

I will miss the randomness of life around here when we have an empty nest.

Comments

Dan Brekke said…
Oh, man -- that's beautiful, exciting, and poignant all wrapped up in one little box.

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Movie Cavalcade

Contact Fedex Delivery Dept For Your Package....

A few random thoughts on "Cancel Culture."