Texas loses the 'How To Tell If Your State Sucks' challenge

I'm a late convert to the Firefox plug-in StumbleOn, but now I'm a believer. Without it, I would have never discovered "The Sneeze."

Last week the author issued the How To Tell If Your State Sucks challenge to a friend, which - to paraphrase - says, if there's a picture of hot air balloons within ONE CLICK of the state tourism website home page, YOUR STATE SUCKS!

He offers up numerous examples, including New Jersey, California, Delaware and New Hampshire. Being the overbearing blowhard most Texans are, I thought, surely Texas wouldn't fall into that trap.

Then I went to the Texas Tourism website and started clicking.


NOOOOOO!

Don't believe me? Go to the Travel Tex home page and click the "Activities and Events" link on the left navbar.

Thanks to Stephen at The Sneeze for this bit of humiliation (now blogrolled). While you're there, be sure to check out his series, "Steve, Don't Eat It!"

Comments

LOL...good one, Doc!

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Movie Cavalcade

A few random thoughts on "Cancel Culture."

Contact Fedex Delivery Dept For Your Package....