Monday, September 13, 2010

Gallop Poll: people are stupid

In a finding that will surprise no one, a recent Gallop poll finds compelling evidence to support the theory there are a lot of stupid people out there.

If it's any consolation, Americans appear to be slightly less stupid than the English or Germans.

Need more evidence?

2 comments:

The Whited Sepulchre said...

I almost went off on the Heliocentric Heresy this morning, but thought better of it.

Nick Rowe said...

The top 2% of intelligent people in the world have a really hard time getting along with the other 98%.

Clearly, more than half the population has below-average intelligence.

ShareThis