Busted by the Google+ Identity Police

Well, I suspected this would happen when I started hearing about Google+'s "Identity Policy." Boiled down, it says users must use their real name or a name they use in everyday life on their Google+ profile.

Yeah, well that's not going to happen here. Do you think I'm out of my mind?

So, for the record "Dr Ralph" did not meet their standard for real names. Am I surprised? Not particularly.

To their credit, Google does give you a chance to edit your profile so as to meet their standards. We'll just see if "Post Ralphaelite" passes muster. I have a feeling it may take several passes before I wiggle past their Identity Cop. For the record, Facebook didn't like "Dr Ralph," either.

Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Movie Cavalcade

Contact Fedex Delivery Dept For Your Package....

A few random thoughts on "Cancel Culture."