Google ads

I talk about Google a lot but they are one of the more interesting Internet companies around. Today's topic: Google Ads.

I use Google ads because they're easy--just sign up and stick some JavaScript in your page code. Okay, I've never made a dime out of them and doubt I ever will (since there are about 3 people besides myself who read this blog). What they are good for is the comic relief of occasionally odd connections you will see with the content on the page.

For a long time, all I ever saw on Google Ads was ads for blogging software or services. What a sad comment on my blog.

Today, I notice the ads are for a grave/monument page on Yahoo.

WTF???

Then I realize I have a story about my aunt's funeral and about singing the Verdi Requiem.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Movie Cavalcade

Contact Fedex Delivery Dept For Your Package....

A few random thoughts on "Cancel Culture."