Yet another reason for my graying goatee

My youngest son is very, very smart -- scary smart sometimes. But he's also just like me (not that I'm scary smart). Which is a mixed blessing in so many ways.

With about 2 days left before the deadline to various colleges, we are madly filling out applications and figuring out how best to get transcripts, SAT scores and the like into the hands of admission offices all across the country. Did we do it at Thanksgiving? No. Did we do it at Christmas? No. "We" waited until the last possible moment.

Said he, at one point in the proceedings, "How did you ever do this before the internet?"

This will all work out -- it did with oldest son -- but it's one of the reasons I have so much gray in my goatee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Movie Cavalcade

Contact Fedex Delivery Dept For Your Package....

A few random thoughts on "Cancel Culture."