Ron Paul on Jon Stewart

Okay -- if you accused me of link-whoring I'd be hard-pressed to deny it.

Ron Paul, anointed as one of the few worthies amongst my erstwhile Libertarian drinking buddies, was on Jon Stewart last night to promote his new book.

Despite his rock star status within the ranks of the Libertarians, Representative Paul is technically a House Republican. I'll say I can tolerate his brand of Republicanism a little more than some of the other flavors.

Jon Stewart did a pretty good interview,although it seemed (to me anyway) there were times the Representative from Houston was clearly thinking, "What the fuck?" I'll let you decide for yourself why.

As Stewart would say, "Here's your moment of Zen..."

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Ron Paul
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorRon Paul Interview

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Movie Cavalcade

Contact Fedex Delivery Dept For Your Package....

A few random thoughts on "Cancel Culture."