The end of the novel

I've discovered I am often at my most creative when my life is hell. My job has been hell of late: like driving ten-penny nails in my forehead. The good news is that I am highly motivated to finish my novel.

I've been at around 63,000 words for the last month and a half...just dithering around. This week I sat down one night and worked until way past midnight whipping up an outline of exactly what is going on behind the scenes in my plot. Just so I would know. Woo! I now have an ending (well, more or less). All I have to do is write it. With any luck I will be done with the first draft by Valentine's Day.

Then comes the real work: rewriting.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Movie Cavalcade

Contact Fedex Delivery Dept For Your Package....

A few random thoughts on "Cancel Culture."