In which I pay for my hubris

In the post prior to this, I arrogantly mocked the corporate cult religion known as Six Sigma (go look it up yourself -- I can't bring myself to explain) by posting a Dilbert cartoon mocking it.

Today, as I relaxed at my desk, preparing to slide out to lunch, my boss came and beckoned me to follow him. On our way to our unknown destination, he revealed to me I had been chosen (anointed?) to undergo Six Sigma Green Belt certification this year.

Aieee! I've been asked to drink the Kool-Aid!

The Gods once again reveal the twistedness of their sense of humor.

On the bright side, I may have found the motherlode of absurdity to be mined for my next novel.

(On a completely random note: did you know the 1960's British band Sigma 6 was a precursor to Pink Floyd? Me neither.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Movie Cavalcade

A few random thoughts on "Cancel Culture."

Contact Fedex Delivery Dept For Your Package....