Windows Vista?

I happened to look at the Sunday ads today for all the electronics places I keep up with -- Best Buy, CompUSA, Office Depot and the like -- and saw that Windows Vista goes on sale(?) at Midnight, Monday night.

Just like Harry Potter!

So that we are all thoroughly confused, Windows Vista comes in four (count'em) four different versions, each with...well, I couldn't really tell you. Here's a chart that shows exactly what you get for your dough. I mean, this is a goddamn operating system, for pity's sake, not the second coming of Christ.

The new Super Deluxe Ultimate Kitchen Sink version caught my eye. If purchased without an upgrade, it will cost you $400. More than your freaking computer, probably.

My first reaction was, "What the Fuck?"

My second reaction was, "This is definitely the year I switch over to Linux, once and for all."

Eat me, Bill.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Movie Cavalcade

A few random thoughts on "Cancel Culture."

Contact Fedex Delivery Dept For Your Package....